Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Plan By:Xaviana


Planning, scheduling, and organization Is a crucial item to have when you are working on a task. My team and I have hand selected our goals that we are aiming for when we complete our kite. We are going for most beautiful kite, longest flying kite, and best teamwork. These goals were chosen because we wanted to challenge ourselves and see which goals we could complete.

1)We will win the most beautiful kite challenge on June 24th because my team and I will incorporate abstract colors and our product designer(a.k.a artist of the group) has agreed to work on our kite until It Is the most beautiful of all in the universe.

2)We will win the longest flying kite award on June 24th because our chief engineer will make sure all dynamics of the kite are up to par and will put the finishing touches on it. We will win this award!

3)My team and I will win the best teamwork challenge on June 24th because we will work together and communicate well. Also, when someone has a question we will help each other politely without getting frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment